Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Complete Day 2

So 2 weeks after getting through Day 1, I made it completely through Day 2 of the Couch 2 5K workout. Not to say that I haven't tried. This was my fourth attempt to do so. The first, I was out with The Boy and The Girl. Little Miss was just too fussy, so we stopped halfway. Attempt 2 was last Saturday, when I grossly underestimated how much time I had before a meeting and ended up having to run home and shower in 5 minutes before my ride came to get me. I would have completed it Thursday PM, but my itchy finger on the shuffle interrupted the program on my iPhone. But today, today was the day! I'm feeling good! Jumped on the scale and was down a whopping 2.4 pounds. I'm sure that will evaporate before weigh in tomorrow, but hey! It makes me feel good when I see it.

Today's Playlist was all about the GIRL POWER!
Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
Helter Skelter - The Beatles
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
Don't Get Me Wrong - The Pretenders
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
Go - Indigo Girls
Peace Tonight - Indigo Girls
Unbelievable - EMF
Peace Be Upon Us - Sheryl Crow

1 comment:

  1. This program sounds fantastic. It's a little different than the one I started today, mostly because I run 2x per week with a group and IPods are strictly prohibited. But I want to look up this program for the days when I am running alone.

    GO RHONDA!!

    ReplyDelete