Saturday, April 23, 2011

Calm Before the Storm

I go back to work on Tuesday.  I won't lie.  I'm dreading it.  Not in the sense that I usually dread going back to work after intersession.  I'm really afraid of what my body is going to do when I'm back on a schedule.  So far it's been a relatively smooth transition, but that's because I've been able to listen to my body.  When I'm tired, I rest.  When I have to go, I go.  I'm worried about trying to get my body to follow someone else's schedule.  But, it's going to happen one way or another...  I guess I should just get over myself and figure out what in the heck I'm going to teach on Tuesday!!

Today's Walk was cold and wet again.  Where are the warm temperatures I was promised????

Today's Playlist was an 80's Blast from the Past!  I love how the shuffle on my iPod just seems to know what I need.  (Could be my liberal use of the "skip" button, but who's keeping track?)

1. I Want You to Want Me (Live at Budokan) - Cheap Trick.
2. Only In My Dreams - Debbie Gibson
3. Sara - Jefferson Starship
4. Shoop (Live) - Salt -n- Pepa
5. Fool In the Rain - Led Zepplin

No comments:

Post a Comment