Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Loving the Walk

Perfect walk today.  It was about 70 degrees, sunny with a nice breeze.  I got a new hat yesterday, so the sun was off my face, and I just cruised.  The playlist for today was also just perfect, and eclectic; just the way I like it.

1. Lose Yourself - Eminem
2. Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift (Before you judge, remember, I teach 8th graders.  Sometimes they bring in stuff that I like.  And I'm not ashamed to say I love this song.  I totally could have written it when I was an 8th grader, so put that in your pipe and smoke it. :-p)
3. You're My Best Friend - Queen
4. Tangled Up In Blue (Live) - Indigo Girls
5. Safe and Sound - Sheryl Crow

Got on the scale this morning and - wonder of wonders - I'm down 35 pounds!  In a little less than a month.  Unbelievable.  The best part is I'm not hungry all the time.  I can drive through town and not feel compelled at every fast food joint and restaurant I pass.  I feel like I'm finally breaking free from hold that food held over me.  And that, my friends, is worth every ounce of that horrible protein stuff I've had to drink over the last 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment